The power of a story:
- Describe the situation in which you came to faith in Christ?
- How did you come to realize you needed him?
- How is your life different because of your relationship with Jesus Christ?
- How has your relationship with Jesus Christ made an impact on your family and friends?
- How would you like God to use you in the lives of your friends?
Additional questions to help you communicate your personal testimony:
- How has your relationship with God influenced the way you make decisions about what is right or wrong?
- Has God used an older Christian in your life to keep you focused on following Jesus? If yes, explain.
- How has having committed Christian friends affected your daily walk with Jesus?
- Do you believe that your relationships are healthier because of the role God plays in your life, explain.
- Complete this guide on the first Sunday of each month. Write out your testimony without looking at previously completed guides. This will help you learn your story and be able to communicate it effectively.