Your school campus is your mission field. You can make a difference on your campus by sharing Jesus with other students. All it takes is a passion and a plan.
Here are some guidelines you can follow to help you succeed as a student leader on your campus:
Pursuing a passionate commitment and a personal plan for campus evangelism
Principle statement: Passion (heart-felt focused determination) leads to action. Students who capture the heart of Christ's love will be compelled to share their faith with others. II Corinthians 5:14, Ephesians 6:19
- Am I passionately pursuing a growing relationship with Christ?
- Am I consistently praying for my friends, classmates, and family?
- Am I looking for opportunities to share my faith in Christ with others?
- Do I know how to tell others about a relationship with Christ?
- Do I have a personal plan to reach others at my school?
Being a part of a peer accountability group that encourages students to live and share the life of Christ
Principle statement: There is strength, encouragement, and support in numbers. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- Am I meeting regularly with Christian friends from my campus?
- Do I have specific friends who encourage me and hold me accountable to live for Christ?
- Am I daily encouraging my friends and helping them be accountable to live for Christ?
Uniting with all Christian students (as the body of Christ) to fulfill the Great Commission at their school
Principle statement: A group of campus Christians divided against themselves cannot stand. Matt. 12:25
- Do I understand the meaning of The Great Commission?
- Am I - and my group of Christian friends - helping other Christians on campus live for Christ?
- Are we, as students, leading in developing ministries to reach our campus?
Are we targeting specific groups of students to present Christ on our campus?