Campus Missionaries are students who care about their friends and others who walk the halls of their campus every day. Campus Missionaries have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They are interested in seeing Jesus have an impact on their campus and in the people they influence. Campus Missionaries are willing to do whatever they can to see that Jesus is represented on their campus.
Becoming a Campus Missionary
In order to become a Campus Missionary, you need to:
- Have a desire to see your campus impacted for Jesus Christ.
- Begin praying daily for the people in your school.
- Be involved in your local church youth ministry.
- Be willing to tell your story and how Jesus has impacted you.
- Tell the Gospel story to those who will listen.
The Campus Missionary's Priorities
Campus Missionaries have the opportunity to do several things, but none are more important than these:
- Live the life.
Your example of a strong Christian testimony is a powerful tool in your school.
- Pray for your friends and your school.
You may be the only one who is praying for them.
- Tell the story of Jesus.
It all comes down to you presenting Christ at school to those whom you can.
- Begin or support an ongoing campus club or ministry on your campus.
- Give to other missionary efforts.
Your church probably has missions programs or people you can support.